Ball Park Ticket Taker
This use case considers a user trying to attend a ball game at a park that requires full COVID immuniations as defined by the local health agency.
- This use case considers the primary user to be the Ticket Taker. A companion use case will consider the attendee in Ball Park Ticket Acquisition.
- While it would be interesting to just consider the purchaser going to general admission, this use case will include access to one of the boxes that serves alcoholic beverages and requires proof of age as well. While not all of the conditions are required, the complex case is helpful to determine the widest range of in order to anticipate some of the complexity that may be needed in the future.
To enable the creation of a single aggregated claim set for authorizing access to a ballpark's main entrance asl well as to areas within the park like the level with private boxes. It has been determined by management that only as access portal with an aggregated, single token check, will be able to handle the volume of people arriving at the access point before the game.
- Actor: Person seeking access to one game
- Actor: Proxy is used here to mean any person that can hold an access token for another.
- Actor: Validation web site that can analyze a person's access token remotely to le them know what access would be granted if used at the ballpark.
- Actor: Ballpark intake personnel both at the main entrance and at the access point to the private boxes.
- A state with strict rules about:
- minors access to alcoholic beverages. The only officially recognized digital proof of age is the state-issued driver's license or eID.
- vaccination status for access to a ballpark.
- Person with a cell phone that is loaded with a wallet app that can hold a credential which will allow access to the venue.
- Note that the exact method used for access can be radios or visual displays. This use case will describe the use of visual display of a QR code for convenience only. Any presentation media that meets the same ease of access would be acceptable.
- The person, at home, that has acquired a ticket that will grant access to a ball park and to the private boxes.
- While access to alcoholic beverages could talk place at several access points, for the purposes of this use case, it is assumed that every person with access to the private boxes is verified to be 21 so that a single access point get access to both the physical location, as well as the alcoholic beverages, in a manner similar to the "No person under 21 permitted beyond this point" rule.
The person arriving at the access point with a cell phone containing the access token to be validated.
- Person desires to attend a ball game in one of the private boxes. The process of Ball Park Ticket Acquisition is described in that use case.
- The patient is correctly matched to their electronic health record.
- The patient has a successful telemedicine experience, receives a set of reports, is schedules for a lab test and immunization at the local pharmacy.
- Follow up procedures are created and sent to her smartphone and give her notices when she must take medicine or other procedures.
- Not all of the patient's records are available on-line and some action in the real-world is required to get them altogether.
- The Telemedical connection fails or is not of sufficient quality for the physician to complete the examination.
- The patient feels that the quality of care was not sufficient to meet their needs.
- The EHR may release more information that is required for the current visit.
- The patient may be in close quarters with others that should not hear the results of the session.
- The patient is one of the 19% of the population w/o a smart phone. Perhaps her grandchild can help with that.
- Getting the wallet into the patient's smart phone or lap top may prove to be challenging.
- The patient is not comfortable with technology.
- Who determines what data from the MDL is sent to the EHR? (e.g., the healthcare community specs or explicit user consent)?
- Is the driver's license ID number included in any way?
- Is a picture required for patient record matching to the person on the telemedicine call.
- Is fraud one of the threats to be addressed within the scope of the recommendation?
This use case was updated on 2021-11-11.
- Mobile Driver's License on IDESG wiki.