Revision as of 11:53, 30 December 2018 by Tom
Full Title or Meme
- Biometric Attributes are taken to be exclusively the measure of human characteristics like fingerprint, facial and behavior patterns.
- The human characteristics are another factor that can be a part of Multi-factor Authentication.
- So the human characteristics can be considered to be a Credential.
- The measurements of the characteristic are compared against a template of the characteristics using some Assurance level to produce a Validated claim.
- Biometric Attributes attached to official documents may inadvertently become Biometric Identifiers which invade the user's privacy. See the wiki page Biometric Identifier for user cases where that has damaged a user's life.
- In a case described in the New York Times Magazine
- ISO 30107-3:2017 describes testing of Biometric Attribute presentations.
- The first Level 1 rating in the NIST/NVLAP-certified iBeta Presentation Attack Detection (PAD) Certification test was granted on (2018-09-23) to facetec
- Seth Freed Wessler, Denaturalized. (2018-12-30) New York Times Magazine p. 36ff
- Planet Biometrics, FaceTec notes achievement in anti-spoofing test. (2018-09-23) http://www.planetbiometrics.com/article-details/i/7463/desc/facetec-notes-achievement-in-anti-spoofing-test/