Deploy .NET to AWS
Deploying a ASP.NET core website to Amazon Web Services
- Bring up a secure web site deployment with a minimum of fuss.
- At first the challenge is getting the West Site working well.
- The assumption here is that the design is not fully fleshed out as the User Experience needs to be functional before it can be fully evaluated.
- Later the problem is to get the performance to be good while the deployment expands to multiple instances.
- The largest part of the problem is not getting the web site to run, but rather to ensure that it is secure using SSL certificates and HTTPS.