Deploy .NET to Azure
Revision as of 08:18, 3 May 2019 by Tom (Created page with "==Full Title== Deploying a ASP.NET core website to Amazon Web Services ==Context== *Bring up a secure web site deployment with a minimum of fuss. *At first the challenge is ge...")
Deploying a ASP.NET core website to Amazon Web Services
- Bring up a secure web site deployment with a minimum of fuss.
- At first the challenge is getting the Web Site working well.
- The assumption here is that the design is not fully fleshed out as the User Experience needs to be functional before it can be fully evaluated.
- Later the problem is to get the performance to be good while the deployment expands to multiple instances.
- The largest part of the problem is not getting the web site to run, but rather to ensure that it is secure using SSL certificates and HTTPS.