Develop .NET 6.0
Developing and deploying a ASP.NET core website to cross platform.
- Bring up a secure web site deployment with a minimum of fuss.
- At first the challenge is getting the Web Site working well when run a localhost on a Windows 10 computer.
- The assumption here is that the design is not fully fleshed out as the User Experience needs to be functional before it can be fully evaluated.
- Later the problem is to get the performance to be good while the deployment expands to multiple instances.
- ASP.NET Core updates in .NET 6 Preview 3 2021-04-08
- ASP.NET Core updates in .NET 6 Preview 2 2021-03-11
- Error NETSDK1045 The current .NET SDK does not support targeting .NET 6.0. Either target .NET 5.0 or lower, or use a version of the .NET SDK that supports .NET 6.0. CTestAgent C:\Program Files\dotnet\sdk\5.0.201\Sdks\Microsoft.NET.Sdk\targets\Microsoft.NET.TargetFrameworkInference.targets 141