Description of the did:orb method implementation.
still working on the implementation. I can let you know once we have the basics ready.
- make targets that produce the binary (make orb) and the docker image (make orb-docker).
- snapshot docker images here: https://github.com/orgs/trustbloc-cicd/packages/container/package/orb
- once there is a release, there will be release images here: https://github.com/orgs/trustbloc/packages/container/package/orb (currently 404 due to no releases).
Troy Ronda (SecureKey) 2021-05-04 https://difdn.slack.com/archives/CTACA7EDU/p1620160352294500
In other news, we also pushed the first pre-release 0.1 version of vct and orb. It’s still early days - this is really a pre-release focused on early integration.
- We are also running devel domains to play with it (to be cleared):
- Sidetree endpoint discovery: https://orb-2.devel.trustbloc.dev/.well-known/did-orb
- Webfinger endpoint example: https://orb-1.devel.trustbloc.dev/.well-known/webfinger?resource=https%3A%2F%2Forb-1.devel.trustbloc.dev%2Fsidetree%2Fv1%2Fidentifiers
- Sidetree + ActivityPub example: https://orb-1.devel.trustbloc.dev/services/orb/outbox?page=true
- CAS example: https://orb-1.devel.trustbloc.dev/cas/Qmesb9uoKxsunwugVBrWrm9Lg6SkzQWEa7SMZTBxDxCsqF
- Resolution example: https://orb-1.devel.trustbloc.dev/sidetree/v1/identifiers/did:orb:EiAfjRj4_Wo2tyQBsoeOEH1FHd481iwGnwbcAM_DeqZEoQ (still need to add network prefixing).
- VCT signed tree head example: https://vct-1.devel.trustbloc.dev/ct/v1/get-entries?start=0&end=10
- VCT entries example: https://vct-1.devel.trustbloc.dev/ct/v1/get-sth
We’ll soon bring up a third dev domain so we can start seeing announcements.
Notice the canonical ID for that DID example above: https://orb-1.devel.trustbloc.dev/sidetree/v1/identifiers/did:orb:Qmesb9uoKxsunwugVBrWrm9[…]TBxDxCsqF:EiAfjRj4_Wo2tyQBsoeOEH1FHd481iwGnwbcAM_DeqZEoQ (edited)