Difference between revisions of "Ecosystem"
|Line 13:||Line 13:|
Revision as of 10:52, 3 August 2018
Full Title or Meme
A collection of living and non-living components what work together to increase the information content of the local environment.
- The primary example of an Ecosystem is the world, which itself is broken in to smaller ecosystem that depend the existence of the world ecosystem.
- Likewise, the world is dependent on the ecosystem of the galaxy which is itself dependent on the ecosystem of the universe, which is dependent on the physical laws made known at creation.
- From the General Theory of Living Systems we know that the material components of life are matched with information components, each dependent on the other.
- From the Identity Model we learn that we humans need Identifiers (names) for anything that we wise to discuss, from other people to corporations and even computer systems.
- Everything is in flux.
- We need to know the state of affairs at any given time to plot our own course in life.
- We create a Framework for knowledge which is purely an invention of our own collective minds.
- ↑ L. Wittgenstein Tractatus