Difference between revisions of "Fake Identifier"
|Line 13:||Line 13:|
Latest revision as of 19:48, 9 February 2022
Full Title or Meme
Identities that appear to be controlled and representative of real human beings, but are actually controlled by bots for their own purposes.
- There are three types of Identifier that are not considered "Fake" for the purposes of this definition:
- Subject IDs that represent legal entities and do not represent themselves as some Entity that they are not.
- Pseudonyms which are alternate Identifiers representing alternate personas of a real human being (or perhaps other legal entity).
- Independent User Agents Identifiers that are sanctioned to operate on behalf of a real human being (or perhaps other legal entity).
A Fake Identifier is also one category of Artificial Identifier.
- Also see the wiki page. on Synthetic Identity as a Fake Identifier with a full set of user credentials and attributes.