Difference between revisions of "Framework"
|Line 3:||Line 3:|
*Reasoning about the current state of affairs.
*Reasoning about the current state of affairs .
Revision as of 14:58, 4 August 2018
Full Title or Meme
A mental image of the state of affairs of the world as we know it or as we would like it to be.
- Reasoning about the current state of affairs of the Ecosystem of users and computer on the internet.
- It is difficult to even discuss fixing any problem if the parties to the conversation do not share a common model of the current state of affairs.
- It is even better if there can be agreement about the state of affairs that all agree is best for the future.
- The General Theory of Living Systems is proposed as a theoretical model of looking at information handling systems working together in a common Ecosystem.
- The current problem of discussion is how to build towards an ecosystem with Trusted Identities in Cyberspace.
- The first step is the creation of Trust among the parties exchanging information.
- The next step is looking at the User Experience that is the desired result of implementing the this Framework over the full lifetime of all interchanges among the parties.