Full Title or Meme
A mental image of the state of affairs of the world as we know it or as we would like it to be.
- Reasoning about the current state of affairs of the Ecosystem of users and computer on the internet.
- It is difficult to even discuss fixing any problem if the parties to the conversation do not share a common model of the current state of affairs.
- It is even better if there can be agreement about the state of affairs that all agree is best for the future.
- The General Theory of Living Systems is proposed as a theoretical model of looking at information handling systems working together in a common Ecosystem.
- The current problem of discussion is how to build towards an ecosystem with Trusted Identities in Cyberspace while protecting the Privacy of User Private Information.
- The first step is the creation of Trust among the parties exchanging information.
- The next step is looking at the User Experience that is the desired result of implementing the this proposed Framework over the full lifetime of all interchanges among the parties.
- The final step is assuring that the proposed Framework is economically viable.
- An important follow-on to the creation of the Framework is proselytizing its acceptance by the community or, in other words, building out the Ecosystem.
- The result needs to be resilient, so it is important that adapting to change is considered since no plan can possibly foresee the full impact of the changes.