Health Care Native App Example
Full Title or Meme
healthcare interoperability has been a great pain point to date with one of the primary barriers being the lack of a
In the absence of a single payer health care network, the US is blessed with a plethora of solutions, but plagued with the resultant lack of interoperability.
It is generally agreed that it is better for doctors to have a full set of patient health histories to enable adequate care, especially in life-or-death emergency cases.
Federated Trust Anchor
- It is likely that a single anchor for a country's health ecosystem is required where any patient or provider can learn the status of any Web Site by providing metadata about the entity that operates the Web Site from a Federation Trust Registry.
- It is likely that the entity operating the Web Site will not be the health service Provider, and so a "On-behalf-of" Identifier is likely to be required as well.
Deborah C. Peel, MD Founder and President Patient Privacy Rights
The best Patient Experience will not be delivered by focusing on Patient's legal rights.
Emergency Contact Example
- Kantara sample with first demo of a Emergency Contact Information Use Case
. See an evolving example of this use case at http://controls.azurewebsites.net
- The H-ISAC Healthcare Information Sharing and Analysis Center provides a forum for coordinating, collaborating and sharing vital Physical and Cyber Threat Intelligence and best practices with each other.
- Healthcare Informatics is an on-line magazine.
- The The Strategic Health Information Exchange Collaborative (SHIEC) is the national collaborative representing health information exchanges (HIEs) and their strategic business and technology partners.
- The College of Healthcare Information Management Executives (CHIME) seems to be pushing back on greater integration in health care.
- Authenticate Node section 19 of (2018-07-24) IHE IT Infrastructure Technical Framework primarily relies on mutual authentication with no specific trust anchor other than X.509 certificate chains.
- IDESG health wiki pages.