Full Title or Meme
How Health Credentials can be converted to a strictly digital format.
When You Get Vaccinated
- CDC expectations about COVID-19 vaccinations.
- You should receive a vaccination card or printout that tells you what COVID-19 vaccine you received, the date you received it, and where you received it.
- You should receive a paper or electronic version of a fact sheet that tells you more about the specific COVID-19 vaccine you are being offered. Each authorized COVID-19 vaccine has its own fact sheet that contains information to help you understand the risks and benefits of receiving that specific vaccine.
- All people who get a COVID-19 vaccine should be monitored on-site. Learn more about COVID-19 vaccines and rare severe allergic reactions.
Credentials installed on a Smartphone
Designs that Require No Smartphone
US - Change Healthcare (soon to be part of United-Optum) unveiled its Vaccine Passport (GR 12/30/20) at the Nashville Healthcare Council. It's interesting for 3 reasons: (1) there's no app for an individual to have to download, (2) it siphons vaccine data flowing through it's payor clearinghouse pipes (without prior patient knowledge/ approval, which it also uses it to confirm the requestor's identity), and (3) Change Healthcare (formerly Emdeon) has been strictly a B-B company with very little consumer facing product and strictly within healthcare, but this is a consumer-facing product interacting with a wide variety of industries so a pretty big step outside their core model.
- Lumedic Launches New Digital Health Passport That Offers Providence Patients Secure Digital Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination Status in conjunction with Providence hospitals, like Swedish