Healthcare Code of Conduct
Revision as of 17:18, 2 August 2021 by Tom
Full Title or Meme
In Healthcare Identity Management a Code of Conduct applies to those software elements that handle the Patient Health Information.
- See the wiki page Health Care Digital Identity for more about the context of this topic.
- There are two categories, large and small organization.
- There are a series of fact sheets which includes. These all include something that looks like assessment criteria.
- the actors in a healthcare covered entity.
- There Sallowed be a security management system where PHI is present.
- Procedures must be inlace before processing PHI.
- Security Audits shall be conducted at least annually.
- Rich assessments must be carried out prior to operations, including any change that may impact security.
- External data processors must agree to follow and report on compliance with regulations.
- Access control appears to be granted based on the purpose of access. It seems to be up to each organization to create the purposes or roles. (RBAC?)
- See the wiki page CARIN App Registration for details on one use case for the CARIN code of conduct.