Revision as of 11:02, 6 December 2018 by Tom (Created page with "==Full Title or Meme== Historians have defined a series of "ages" in human civilizations that can help the analysis of the forces that are active at particular times in human...")
Full Title or Meme
Historians have defined a series of "ages" in human civilizations that can help the analysis of the forces that are active at particular times in human social evolution.
- The wiki page on Cookies provides some alternate solutions.
- The wiki page on Trusted Identifier can be used to bind a URL with a Trusted Location to a real-world Entity.
- Existing .well-known additions to URLs can be seen for examples. .well-known/tloc could be a possible use.
- A draft rfc has been published for a software statement. A software statement is a JWT assertion used by an OAuth client to provide both informational and OAuth protocol related assertions that aid service providers to recognize OAuth client software and its expected behaviour within an OAuth Framework protected resource environment.
- The Standard Information Sharing Label is presented on web pages or by browsers at the point of sharing information through the use of the Information Sharing Icon, design to be determined. The Icon shall be present, either on the web page, in the browser chrome, or on mouseover of the button which triggers information sharing, e.g., the submit button of a form. Clicking on the Icon shall trigger the display of the Label. It does not seem to comprehend that the user may have a choice about which information to share.