Revision as of 12:32, 9 March 2020 by Tom (Created page with "==Full Title or Meme== A [[Natural Person] is a real-world entity that has legal standing in a jurisdiction. ==Context== *Typically a Natural Person, or Carbon-based Lif...")
Full Title or Meme
A [[Natural Person] is a real-world entity that has legal standing in a jurisdiction.
- Typically a Natural Person, or Carbon-based Life Form is a Legal Person.
- Everyone has the right to be recognized as a person before the law, as enshrined in Article 6 of the Universal Declaration on Human Rights and Article 16 of the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights.
- Legal names can be changed by the bearer or guardian and so cannot be relied upon to stay constant over time.
- Legal names are only valid in a legal jurisdiction, typically a sovereign state.
- Moving the bearer of the name to a region with a different alphabet will require some sort of transliteration of the name at a minimum.
- So the legal name could be different in different jurisdictions.
- User Objects should have a name (key) that is assigned when the object is created, and that should never be changed unless some error has occurred.
- Any other Identifier in the User Object should be changable under the right conditions.
- Each data control can decide for themselves whether they wish to track the legal status of the Subject of the database object that they track.