Presentation from a Wallet
Full Title or Meme
This represents a bundle of claims and credentials in a Presentation from a Wallet.
- This was generated as the high-level view of a Mobile Driver's License Presentation.
- Wallets are now (9n 2021-07) being asked to accumulate a variety of user private information and credentials. Here-to-fore not common request to a wallet has been proposed.
The issuer of the credential is not included in this list, but is essential to the entire Ecosystem.
- The human user of a computing device with a means to securely store secrets.
- The application running as a User Agent on the computing device with access to a secure, hard-ware enabled wallet containing user credentials and other secrets.
- The computing device, whether mobile phone or laptop, will need to provide secure storage and collect user inputs for transmsission in ;hthe bundle to the RP.
- The Relying Party aka the Verifier of the bundle sent by the Wallet.
Standards and other guidance have been created for requesting private information from users. There is little coordination between these efforts. A partial list follows:
The following is both a collection and a proposal for a unified solutions to the problems.
Collection of needs sent to the wallet
Bundled set of credentials and user information rom the Wallet.