Purpose for Access Request
Revision as of 10:13, 14 July 2022 by Tom (Created page with "==Full Title== This is a discussion of the purpose for which a Relying Party or Verifier is requesting User Private Information. ==Context== The goal of this disc...")
The goal of this discussion is the creation of a display to the holder of a request for some details needed to create a transaction between the holder and the Verifier.
- The request must reflect:
- The sort of transaction for which data is required.
- Any information required to complete the transaction and whether it is to be retained by the verifier.
- Any optional information that the verifier wishes that is not required by the immediate transaction.
It is the responsibility of the User Agent to:
- Display the information to the user in a language that the user can understand.