Purpose for Access Request
The goal of this discussion is the creation of a display to the holder of a request for some details needed to create a transaction between the holder and the Verifier.
- The request must reflect:
- The sort of transaction for which data is required.
- Any information required to complete the transaction and whether it is to be retained by the verifier.
- Any optional information that the verifier wishes that is not required by the immediate transaction.
- It is the responsibility of the User Agent to:
- Display the information to the holder in a language that the user can understand.
- Input the holder's response
Current Standard Request Messages
These are all call Authorization Requests rather than Access Requests, which is the typical current transaction type.