Difference between revisions of "Recovery Use Case"
|Line 8:||Line 8:|
* This is from a deliberate
* This is from a deliberate as [https://www.dictionary.com/browse/eutopia Eutopia] (good place) rather than the more common spelling Utopia (no place).
Revision as of 20:36, 13 December 2020
Full Title or Meme
How Recovery can be a good place (Eutopia) or a bad place (Dystopia) for a user.
- The context of recovery is important in Identity Management. Is the subject Identifier Recover or Key (Credential) Recovery?
- An Identifier is a string that is used to bind together a collection of attributes that apply to an Entity (named object).
- This is from a deliberate spelling as Eutopia (good place) rather than the more common spelling Utopia (no place).