Difference between revisions of "Recovery Use Case"
|Line 14:||Line 14:|
Latest revision as of 20:04, 25 April 2021
Full Title or Meme
How Recovery can be a good place (Eutopia) or a bad place (Dystopia) for a user.
- The context of recovery is important in Identity Management. Is the subject Identifier Recover or Key (Credential) Recovery?
- An Identifier is a string that is used to bind together a collection of attributes that apply to an Entity (named object).
- This set of use case is deliberately limited to Self-issued Identifiers as that is where the distinction between a good and bad User Experience is most notable.
- This is from a deliberate spelling as Eutopia (good place) rather than the more common spelling Utopia (no place).
- Bit coin has lost approximate 20% of all coins to loss to control of the private key. See the wiki page for a full explanation.