Smart Health Card
Full Title or Meme
A (usually virtual) Smart Card containing at least some Identity and some Health Information, typically vaccination data,
The Smart Health Card is one of a series of SMART health specifications initiated by Boston Children's Hospital often with Harvard and other Boston hospitals.
- What are SMART Health Cards? Web Site from Boston Children's Hospital.
- The primary context is the Kantara Health Care Profile.
- There is a half-baked effort in Microsoft as part of VCI to take ownership of this term for Microsoft or the VCI that they belong to using DIDs.
- Authentication and Information Sharing occurs when a Relying Party scans or downloads the card and checks the user name and birthdate against other ID, like a driver's license.
- [https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT212752 Apple iOS 15 can capture and share the Smart Health Card.