Difference between revisions of "Smart Health IT"
|Line 34:||Line 34:|
Latest revision as of 13:01, 21 December 2021
Effort to support Smart on FHIR.
- Connected Apps Report - we could add one here if that helps.
Demo EHR servers
- for Epic, Cerner, AllScripts DevDays 2020 June Travis Cummings and N. Scwertener Interopion
- App Orcard is Epics developer Program. It can cost developers From $2900 per year plus $2000 per app per year up to $30,000 per App per recipient per year.
- Cerner refuses to tell you how much you will pay until after you complete the app.
- AllScripts starts will not fee but charges per app. FHIR is free, but their proprietary API costs.
Security Questionnaire is a challenge.
- Security Assessment
- EHR Ap submission Questions
- HIPAA Covered Entity Security Questions
To pass an app must meet their obligation of protecting a patient's data. Security Specification
- Smart on FHIR 2019 YouTube.