Full Title or Meme
Add to ASP.NET project
- Add>New Item>TypeScript JSON Configuration File (Do Not change its name)
- in tsconfig.json change target library to a current version, like "target": "es2015"
- and add this line "outDir": "wwwroot/js" which will force the output from the ts compilation to that dir
- Add>New Item> TypeScript File (Name it anything - say add.ts, we assume you are starting with no JS, so call it site.js)
- Since we used an existing file, this line is already in the _Layout.cshtml <script src="~/js/site.js" asp-append-version="true"></script>