Difference between revisions of "User Interface"
(Created page with "==Ful Title or Meme== The User Interface (UI)contains all of the device functionality and currently running applications which present some physical connection to the user...")
Revision as of 17:53, 12 March 2021
Ful Title or Meme
The User Interface (UI)contains all of the device functionality and currently running applications which present some physical connection to the user.
- Originally the UI was just the ligt image tat was shown to the user on a display terminal with a keyboard and soon after, a mouse.
- As the devices have become smaller and hand-held additions physical phenomena have been enabled including:
- Sound that was coordinated with the display or used to get the users attentions.
- Haptics like vibration which should be used to get the user's attention when the sound source was disabled.
- Input from orientation and motions made with the fingers on the display screen or else where.
$ Finger print readers.
- Hight intensity light sources.
- and new ones being engineered every few months.