Ful Title or Meme
The User Interface (UI) contains all of the device functionality and currently running applications which present some physical connection to the user.
- In this page light is considered to be a physical phenomenon.
- Originally the UI was just the light image tat was shown to the user on a display terminal with a keyboard and soon after, a mouse.
- As the devices have become smaller and hand-held additions physical phenomena have been enabled including:
- Sound that was coordinated with the display or used to get the user's attentions.
- Haptics like vibration which should be used to get the user's attention when the sound source was disabled.
- Input from orientation, shaking and motions made with the fingers on the display screen or else where.
- Finger print readers.
- Hight intensity light sources.
- and new ones being engineered every few months.