Full Title or Meme
The Vulture Capitalist is one that lives of the rotting flesh of once good companies in order to produce high quarterly profits.
- Vital Signs: 50 years ago Milton Friedman told us greed was good and that business had no need for moral principles.
- Investopedia definition.
Vulture Capitalist Firms
Internal Vulture Capitalists
These are companies that were run for quarterly profits by Vulture Capitalists for a while, but then went back to their roots.
- General Electric under Jack Welch
- Microsoft under Steve Balmer
- Boeing under Dennis A. Muilenburg
- Intel under Paul S. Otellini and Brian M. Krzanich