Wallet User Experience
- The context is giving user's control over the identifiers that they use
- The primary context is the user's mobile smartphone. A secondary context is the user on a laptop computer connected to the internet.
- The operating assumption is that the user has contacted the RP with a browser and that the identity security code is a separate native or web application that will be referred to below as the Wallet.
The following are the required success criteria for both the user and the RP in establishing and maintaining an enduring relationship.
- A user of common capability will be able to
have installed one or more wallets and created one or more identifiers on a user controlled computing device.
- The RP can display for the user's selection on the user's browser a small number of choices that are created entirely by browser code and information from the DOM provided by the user's browser.
- Upon selection of one of those options, the user will be able to access a wallet, previously provisioned with an identifier,