Difference between revisions of "Web Site"
|Line 11:||Line 11:|
Revision as of 11:47, 19 July 2018
Full Title or Meme
- While the HTTP protocol can be used for other purposes, they are not included in this definition.
- In this wiki a Web Site can be one or more of:
- A Resource provider or Relying Party (Those terms are synonyms.)
- A Identifier or Attribute Provider
- An anonymous source of content which is not otherwise the subject of this wiki.
- The most common way for Users to access a Web Site is with a web browser from some well-know browser provider either within a device operated by the user, or on a cloud computer under user control.
- A growing form of access to web sites is via a Native App provided by a source which should provide the security details about the app.