Difference between revisions of "Hunting"
(Created page with "==Full Title or Meme== A process of seeking a better solution. ==Context== Bayesian Identity Proofing provides the means for a collection of authentication and verificati...")
Revision as of 11:50, 2 July 2018
Full Title or Meme
A process of seeking a better solution.
Bayesian Identity Proofing provides the means for a collection of authentication and verification steps to be validated.
Ensuring that any solution remains optimal by continually Hunting for better ones near the current one.
- A conservative Hunting algorithm will seek only solutions near to the current one.
- A liberal Hunting algorithm will seek further afield for better solutions.
- As in politics, a conservative algorithm will result in less Disruption and will often get trapped by local maxima, just as a hill climbing algorithm will.
- As in politics, a liberal solution will be needed when the conservative solutions diverge to far from the higher level goals.
- As in politics, a conservative algorithm will eventually result in the destruction of the system by external Disruption or revolution from within.