Difference between revisions of "ISO 18013-5"
(Created page with "==Full Title== ==Status== Published 2021-09-30 * [https://docs.google.com/document/d/1I8OAClqkr6HQvSHMU9oOEShzxHp_q0vP/edit Do You Trust Me white paper] - request for approv...")
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 09:10, 6 October 2021
- Do You Trust Me white paper - request for approval as a Draft Deliverable - Karen Hand
- Introduction to ISO/IEC 18013-5 - The new ISO/IEC 18013-5 standard was officially be published 2021-09-30. This standard Is primarily about mobile driver’s licenses (mDL), but is set up in such a way that it can easily be used to create other mobile credentials.
This presentation will introduce ISO/IEC 18013-5, and will touch upon the following topics:
- ISO/IEC 18013- scope and purpose
- Communication protocols
- Security mechanisms
- Privacy enhancing features
- Past, present & future standardization
- Building an ecosystem
- ISO/IEC 18013-5 & Verifiable Credentials
David Bakker and Arjan Geluk are working as Senior and Principle Advisors for UL’s Identity Management and Security division in Leiden, The Netherlands. They were extensively involved in the drafting of the ISO/IEC 18013-5 standard.