Microsoft Identity Platform
Microsoft Identity Platform allows sign in with a Microsoft personal or work account.
AKA Microsoft Graph in early 2021 as a replacement for Azure AD Graph.
- Aspnet Core Web API Quickstart
- The package Microsoft.Identity.Web requires that a new trusted signer key is added to nuget.config (2020-10-06). The following command fixed this.
nuget.exe trusted-signers Add -Name Microsoft2021 -CertificateFingerprint AA12DA22A49BCE7D5C1AE64CC1F3D892F150DA76140F210ABD2CBFFCA2C18A27 -FingerprintAlgorithm SHA256
Install and Run
Run the following command in PowerShell to open port 5000 of board:
netsh advfirewall firewall add rule name=”ASP.NET Core Web Server port” dir=in action=allow protocol=TCP localport=5000
- The Microsoft Graph API offers a single endpoint, https://graph.microsoft.com, to provide access to rich, people-centric data and insights in the Microsoft cloud, including Microsoft 365, Windows 10, and Enterprise Mobility + Security.
- Microsoft Identity Web authentication library 2020-10-09
- Widows Hardware Developer for windows hello. Shows how to add biometric device drivers.
- microsoft.idenity.web on Github
- Widows Hello aka Passport. Windows Hello is the name Microsoft has given to the new biometric sign-in system built into Windows 10.
- Create a Windows Hello login app using UWP & XAML