Difference between revisions of "Single Sign-On for Mobile Apps"
|Line 14:||Line 14:|
* OpenID Connect Native SSO for Mobile Apps 1.0 (George Fletcher)
* OpenID Connect Native SSO for Mobile Apps 1.0(George Fletcher)
Revision as of 12:33, 20 September 2022
Full Title or Meme
A process of Authentication of users on one site that can be applied to access other sites.
- Cookie issues start with the loss of Third Party Cookies in Apple in 2021.
- Embedded browser is SFSafariView Controller which, starting in 2017, will not support cookies at all.
- 2018 ASWebAuthenticaion has some limited "Persistent" cookie capability but only with Safari and only on device.
- iCloud Keychain works between Apple devices.
- ;https://openid.net/specs/openid-connect-native-sso-1_0.html OpenID Connect Native SSO for Mobile Apps 1.0] (George Fletcher)
- For the more general case see the wiki page Single Sign-On