Full Title or Meme
Literally Anonymous means no name.
- All HTTP connections come with an IP address which is often unique to the location of the computer.
- All HTTPS (secure) connections come with a session Identifier which is needed to maintain the secure connection.
- Most Web Sites record all HTTP connections for security purposes.
- If the user expects any continuing from on sign in to the next, some sort of user Identifier is required.
- The most trustworthy Web Sites will tell you when they identify you, but it has not be historically necessary that they do so.
- Current legislations from the EU and California requires Web Sites to be more forthcoming about how they collect and use data.