Deploy App to Android
Deploying a Xamarin App to Android Smart Phone.
- Bring up a secure web app deployment with a minimum of fuss.
- It is assumed that the Web Site working well that the app will connect to.
- The assumption here is that the design is not fully fleshed out as the User Experience needs to be functional before it can be fully evaluated.
- Later the problem is to get the performance to be good while the deployment expands.
- The largest part of the problem is not getting the web site to run, but rather to ensure that it is secure using SSL certificates and HTTPS.
- Debugging of an Android App from Visual Studio will always uninstall an old version before loaded a new one, which will result in the keystore and other data being removed.
- Use Visual Studio to attach debugger to running instance.
- Getting a Result from an Activity
- Set the appropriate permissions in Android Manifest - ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE on by default - typically add the following INTERNET