Difference between revisions of "Deploy MS SQL to AWS"
|Line 16:||Line 16:|
Revision as of 14:01, 22 July 2020
Deploying an instance of Microsoft SQL Server with ASP.NET core website to Amazon Web Services
- Bring up a secure SQL server for use by a web site with a minimum of fuss.
- At first the challenge is
- The assumption here is that the design is not fully fleshed out as the User Experience needs to be functional before it can be fully evaluated.
- Later the problem is to get the performance to be good while the deployment expands to multiple instances.
- The largest part of the problem is not getting the SQL server to run, but rather to ensure that it is secure and accessible where required.