Full Title or Meme
- FHIR (Fast Health Interoperability Resources) is designed to enable information exchange to support the provision of healthcare in a wide variety of settings.
- Pronounced "fire"
- HNS Digital GP Connect 1.2.0 on github FHIR standard for trial use (3) STU3
- Health Level Seven (HL7®) International standards body HL7 FHIR and their wiki
- Integrating the Healthcare Enterprise (IHE) wiki on Security
- IHE Audit Trail and Node Authentication
- Trust Label is a discoverable and computable set of metadata to convey asserted trust attributes of an exchange partner.
Healthcare data for patients has been stored on desparate networks that could not interchange data which left patients without a permanent health record as the moved across the states.
A FHIR Sandbox for InterSystems is now operational. https://www.healthit.gov/techlab/ipg/node/4/submission/2231