Policy-Based Access Control
Full Title or Meme
- The most common Attribute-Based Access Control language XACML expanded their scope in version 3.0 to include the description Policy-Based Access Control although policy statement was defined in earlier versions.
- XACML 3.0 core spec.
- This spec is written in XML with no regard of size of the message. It can easily be converted to json and this a a spec that describe the process.
- While it is oriented to an overly complex structure using monolithic designs, it has well-thought out elements that should remain useful.
- Supposedly this is open, whatever that means.
- Drools documentation.
- Clinical Quality Language (CQL) is a high-level, domain-specific language focused on clinical quality and targeted at measure and decision support artifact authors.
- In addition, this specification describes a machine-readable canonical representation called Expression Logical Model (ELM) targeted at implementations and designed to enable sharing of clinical knowledge.