Full Title or Meme
The Tribal Identifier that was used to distinguish one member of the tribe from another was simple in that the total population where distinguishing one member from another was small.
- Tribes are part of the genetic make up of human beings.
- Tribes were a self-organizing collection of individuals that worked together for a common purpose, survival.
- Tribes had their own mechanisms for enforcing behavior that benefited the tribe, the first form of ethics.
- In most tribes, if you did not work, you did not eat.
- In pre-contact Hawaiian tribes, if you did not contribute to the welfare of the tribe, you were killed.
- Since humans are genetically predisposed to support of tribal behavior, the best sort of identity management system would take advantage of this disposition.