Wallet User Experience
- The context is giving user's control over the identifiers that they use
- The primary context is the user's mobile smartphone. A secondary context is the user on a laptop computer connected to the internet.
- The operating assumption is that the user has contacted the RP with a browser and that the identity security code is a separate native or web application that will be referred to below as the Wallet.
- For convenience of this list a wallet can include references other wallets.
The following are the required success criteria for both the user and the RP in establishing and maintaining an enduring relationship.
- A user of common capability will be able to
have installed one or more wallets and created one or more identifiers on each wallet.
- The user can add or remove wallets at any time.
- The RP can display for the user's selection on the user's browser a small number of choices that are created entirely by browser code and information from the DOM provided by the user's browser.
- Upon selection of one of those options, the user will be able to access a wallet previously provisioned with an identifier or a wallet with a list of other wallets