Wallet User Experience
The User Experience of get a user to selection the correct piece of mobile code as a user agent for a particular Relying Party on the user's identifier.
- The context is giving user's control over the identifiers that they use
- The primary context is the user's mobile smartphone. A secondary context is the user on a laptop computer connected to the internet.
- The operating assumption is that the user has contacted the RP with a browser and that the identity security code is a separate native or web application that will be referred to below as the Wallet.
The following are the required success criteria for both the user and the RP in establishing and maintaining an enduring relationship.
- A user of common capability will be able to
have installed one or more wallets and created one or more identifiers on each wallet.
- The user can add or remove wallets at any time.
- The RP can display for the user's selection on the user's browser a small number of choices that are created entirely by browser code and information from the DOM provided by the user's browser.
- Upon selection of one of those options, the user will be able to access a wallet previously provisioned with an identifier or a wallet with a list of other wallets