Revision as of 10:35, 19 July 2018 by Tom (Created page with "==Full Title or Meme== A internet service running the HTTP protocol to allow a Subject (natural or legal person) access to a collection of Resources. ==Context== *Wh...")
Full Title or Meme
- While the HTTP protocol can be used for other purposes, they are not included in this definition.
- In the wiki a Web Site can be one or more of:
- A Resource provider or Relying Party (Those terms are synonyms.)
- A Identifier or Attribute Provider
- An unauthenticated source of content.
- The most common way for Users to access a Web Site is with a web browser from some well-know browser provider either within a device operated by the user, or on a cloud computer under user control.