Difference between revisions of "Framework"
|Line 3:||Line 3:|
*Reasoning about the current state of affairs of the [[
*Reasoning about the current state of affairs of the []of .
Revision as of 15:56, 4 August 2018
Full Title or Meme
A mental image of the state of affairs of the world as we know it or as we would like it to be.
- Reasoning about the current state of affairs of any Ecosystem has proven to be problem that is much more difficult than anyone imagined even 100 years ago when the Frameworks of what could be know was believed to be fixed.
- What has become clear since is that no
- It is difficult to even discuss fixing any problem if the parties to the conversation do not share a common model of the current state of affairs.
- It is even better if there can be agreement about the state of affairs that all agree is best for the future.
- The General Theory of Living Systems is proposed as a theoretical model of looking at information handling systems working together in a common Ecosystem.
- The current problem of discussion is how to build towards an ecosystem with Trusted Identities in Cyberspace while protecting the Privacy of User Private Information.
- The first step is the creation of Trust among the parties exchanging information.
- The next step is looking at the User Experience that is the desired result of implementing the this proposed Framework over the full lifetime of all interchanges among the parties.
- The final step is assuring that the proposed Framework is economically viable.
- An important follow-on to the creation of the Framework is proselytizing its acceptance by the community or, in other words, building out the Ecosystem.
- The result needs to be resilient, so it is important that adapting to change is considered since no plan can possibly foresee the full impact of the changes.