Full Title or Meme
Any community that includes people who do not have all of the resources that are common to the people that develop the technology.
- Vulnerability can be either episodic or chronic. The episodic case is described on the wiki page Emergency Identifier. This page is about chronic vulnerability.
- Geeks create code for their buddies and others in their own lives. Academics create Artificial Intelligences based on their data bases and the undergraduate students in their universities. This is never likely to change so some means of normalizing the identity Ecosystem is required for inclusion of all participates in the evolution of the ecosystem.
- Identity in Western Communities is created by many little things: artistic expression, ethnic traditions, occupation, age, leisure activities, home, community and many others. In some other cultures identity is forced on people from above.
People tend to congregate in homogeneous groups or tribes, which reinforces human's natural tendencies towards tribalism.  Following is listed some of the communities that suffer by virtue of their identity.
- Immigrants Some quotes from Michael L. Best
While privacy and security are important for all tech users, these factors become even more critical for vulnerable populations.
Approximately 3.5% of the world's total pulsation (2019) are migrants. .. and this number continues to grow which has benefited those looking for cheap labor... it has lead to forced labor and human trafficking.
- Rural Healthcare Medline Plus Rural Health Concerns Around 15% of people in the United States live in rural areas. There are challenges to living in a rural area, including when it comes to taking care of your health. Compared to urban areas, rural communities tend to have:
- Higher poverty rates
- A higher percentage of older adults, who are more likely to have chronic health problems
- More residents without health insurance
- Less access to health care. For example, clinics and hospitals may be far away.
- Higher rates of certain substance use, such as cigarette smoking and opioid and methamphetamine misuse
- Higher rates of chronic health problems such as high blood pressure and obesity
- More exposure to environmental hazards, such as chemicals used for farming
- Young Children which acquire different rights depending on their age.
- Disabled Persons (including older adults)
For more information see the wiki pages on Vulnerable Identifier and Underserved Communities.
- ↑ Allen Buchanan, Our Moral Fate: Evolution and the Escape from Tribalism MIT Press (2020-03-17) ISBN 978-0262043748 https://www.google.com/books/edition/Our_Moral_Fate/Cx3UDwAAQBAJ?hl=en&gbpv=1&dq=tribalism+and+inclusion&pg=PR7&printsec=frontcover
- ↑ Michael L. Best Global Computing - Remaining Connected Through Design CACM 64 No 10 (2021-10) pp 22ff